qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Welchlin <andreas.welch...@comyno.com>
Subject qpid broker ssl plugin - start using systemctl fails
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 20:22:42 GMT
Hi All,

I started the qpidd broker on a fedora 9 using "sytemctl start
qpidd.service". But the initialisation of the SSL plugin failed:

[Security] error Failed to initialise SSL plugin: Failed: NSS error
[-8015] (/builddir/build/BUILD/qpid-0.24/cpp/src/qpid/sys/ssl/util.cpp:100)

When I start it as root from the commandline with "# /usr/sbin/qpidd
--config /etc/qpid/qpidd.conf", then
it works fine:

[Security] notice Listening for SSL connections on TCP/TCP6 port 5674

I am more a software developer than an administrator and I just can
assume that the environment of the systemd needs to be changed. But I
have no idea how I can fix it.

Does anyone of you have an idea what I should change?

Andreas