qpid-users mailing list archives

From smartdog <jwjjj1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why performance of sending durable messages to qpid queue is really bad?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:03:54 GMT
I am not sending big messages, just a couple of words. Indeed, I use AMQP
1.0. Then it seems the static 1000ms latency comes from qpid timeout for
waiting more messages to write to the store. Can I adjust the timeout value
in qpid source code? I would be happy if we could reduce it to 100ms for
durable messages. We do not want to send messages in batch at this moment.