qpid-users mailing list archives

From Mark Soderquist <Soderquis...@ldschurch.org>
Subject Qpid Cluster Behind Load Balancer
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 19:16:17 GMT
We have F5 appliances in our organization that I would like to take advantage of for load balancing
and availability. According to the Qpid documentation (http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.26/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-High-Availability.html)
Qpid currently only supports two node clusters in an active/passive configuration but it does
appear that cluster of three or more will be supported in the future. Is there a known time
frame for supporting clusters of three or more nodes?

Mark

 NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email