qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew MacBean <andymacb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requests for inclusion in 0.28
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 12:51:45 GMT
Robbie,

Both very good ideas that I hope are included. Releasing the most up to
date Maven preview as possible, on a stable (released/published) parent, is
very important and should make the adoption of Maven much simpler, easier
and less confusing for all. Also, Java 8 compatibility is a must IMO.

--Andrew