qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew MacBean <andymacb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] move to the new Maven build exclusively for the 0.30 release
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 11:25:13 GMT
No objection here, I think this is the right thing to do as a single build
system will obviously make things simpler.

The removal of the Ant build will mean we can enhance the Maven build more
easily and can also remove config added originally to keep in line with the
Ant build too (if we want).

-Andrew