qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject 0.28 release update - proposed final RC2
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 13:15:34 GMT
Hi, everyone.  Proposed final RC2 is now available for you to test.

  Build and test logs: http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.28-rc2.log
  Maven artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~jross/maven-0.28-rc2/
  Changes since RC1: https://paste.apache.org/bohU

My testing on Fedora 19 x86-64 discovered no errors.  Since RC1, I have
addressed two issues in the release scripting: a problem with the archives
in windows and an improper svnversion value in the java artifacts. The code
changes since RC1 are build fixes, doc updates, and a fix for QPID-5673.

After a couple days, if no serious issues are discovered, I will raise a
vote to make the RC2 bits the GA bits.

There are currently 13 open issues against 0.28, and at this point there
should be none.  Please take a minute to fix up any bugs you are
responsible for:

  http://s.apache.org/qpid-0.28-open-bugs

As ever, please test and report what you find, positive or negative.
 Thanks!

Justin

---
0.28 release page: