qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Yakovets <alexander.yakov...@gmail.com>
Subject AMPQ 1.0 brokerless P2P connection (qpid 0.26, proton 0.6)
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 20:44:14 GMT
Hello,

Trying to get brokerless connection between 2 peers using qpid 0.26 which
include proton 0.6. Before compiled Proton 0.6 (qpid-proton.dll), all
examples P2P connectivity run well. Then compiled qupidtypes.dll,
qpidcommon.dll, qpidclient.dll, qpid-messaging.dll and qpidd.exe (broker)
and all another stuff. I can see qpid-proton.dll is included in
qpid-messaging.dll and I think it should be possible to get connected 2
peers with qpidmessaging.dll without any broker running. But I failed to
get this connectivity, looks like every time I need broker running. If
broker is ON, AMPQ 1.0 based connectivity is ok, if broker is OFF
connection not established.

All this is under Windows environment. Any ideas how to get AMPQ 1.0
brokerless P2P connection with qpid 0.26 with  proton 0.6 ?

Regards,
Alexander Yakovets