qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Heads Up: the Ant build for the Java components will be removed tomorrow from trunk / 0.30
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 12:18:09 GMT
Hi all,

One final heads up...

As per the proposal discussed in a recent thread [1] about moving
exclusively to the new Maven build, I will be removing the old Ant build
tomorrow.

This is later than previously mentioned mainly because I delayed in the
hopes of getting the replacement CI jobs set up on
builds.apache.orgbeforehand, however Jenkins has been down for the
count so often lately
that is not proving very feasible. I have at least finally managed to
disable the affected existing builds.

Robbie

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/201405.mbox/%3CCAFitrpQigsVViD_DO4npi93B7VzpfxbWdA5E8%2BjTX2iurbyxTA%40mail.gmail.com%3E