qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.28 release update - RC1 is available
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 21:38:48 GMT
I just noticed that the svn revision number used as a build number within
the Java client and broker is being incorrectly set to include the URL: "
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.28/qpid/java 1589078"

The revision is normally picked up by running 'svnversion', but we did add
an override in the release.sh script to allow populating the value even
when using svn exports or a git checkout, so I guess your newfangled
release tool must similarly be setting the property value in the above
format. Can we update it to drop the URL before preparing the final release
please?

Robbie