qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How do you install qpid bits?
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 18:28:11 GMT

----- Original Message -----

Please add the similar scripting for all three packages.

I ran into the troubles Alan describes for Dispatch. I was using script dispatch/bin/test.sh
which needs the config.sh and some environment from Proton and Qpid.

Having a common CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX "fixes" a lot of issues for Qpid finding/using Proton,
particularly on Windows builds.

-Chuck