qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Delete Route using C++ Messaging API ??
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 08:27:36 GMT
On 05/14/2014 06:11 AM, kevency_poche wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This post  [
> http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Add-route-via-C-API-td7592999.html
> <http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Add-route-via-C-API-td7592999.html>   ]
> helped me a lot to create a Route by using c++ messaging api.
>
> I am trying to delete the route, which is created programatically using
> qpid-route tool. its not deleting. Can any one tell me how to delete the
> route using C++ Messaging api ???

Just change the method from 'create' to 'delete', and remove the
properties from the arguments.

E.g. using the example codes invoke, and assuming you have the name of
the link:

     Variant::Map args;
     args["type"] = "link";
     args["name"] = name;
     invoke("delete", args);

(Sorry for the delayed response btw, the email for this list has been
very patchy over the last few days).