qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.28 release update - proposed final RC2
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 19:35:38 GMT
On 05/14/2014 02:15 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Hi, everyone.  Proposed final RC2 is now available for you to test.

>    Build and test logs: http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.28-rc2.log
>    Maven artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~jross/maven-0.28-rc2/
>    Changes since RC1: https://paste.apache.org/bohU
>
> My testing on Fedora 19 x86-64 discovered no errors.  Since RC1, I have
> addressed two issues in the release scripting: a problem with the archives
> in windows and an improper svnversion value in the java artifacts. The code
> changes since RC1 are build fixes, doc updates, and a fix for QPID-5673.
>
> After a couple days, if no serious issues are discovered, I will raise a
> vote to make the RC2 bits the GA bits.
>
> There are currently 13 open issues against 0.28, and at this point there
> should be none.  Please take a minute to fix up any bugs you are
> responsible for:
>
>    http://s.apache.org/qpid-0.28-open-bugs
>
> As ever, please test and report what you find, positive or negative.
>   Thanks!

I can't seem to successfully send over 1.0 from qpid::messaging to the
java broker. The link is attached and credit is issued, but the transfer
is then rejected. There is nothing logged by the broker.

Against a 0.26 broker the 0.28 c++ clients work fine. Did something
change on the Java broker since then?

(Java 1.0 client works ok against c++ broker, and otherwise all testing
seems ok).