qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Are there standard performance/benchmark tests for proton messenger?
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 09:06:44 GMT
Hey all,
What sort of performance testing and benchmarking do you guys do? The
closest that I've noticed to tests that look like they could do this
sort of thing are the msgr-send and msg-recv examples in
tests/tools/apps is that about right or does anyone use anything else?

If people have their own useful little "private" benchmark suites is
there a reason why they couldn't be committed?

I'm keen to see this sort of thing for some good examples of how to
squeeze the  best performance out of Messenger (and to help me compare
with qpid::messaging).

I also keep getting bitten by the CMake default being an unoptimised
build, TBH I really hate that it does that :'( !

Cheers,
Frase