qpid-users mailing list archives

From CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk>
Subject dynamic route queue configuration
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 18:39:27 GMT
Hi,

Just wondered if it is possible to modify the queue created when a
dynamic route is formed between two brokers

qpid-route add dynamic broker2 broker1 some.exchange.name
qpid-route add dynamic broker1 broker2 some.exchange.name

Running the above commands will create a duplex route between the two
brokers. Within each broker I can see the associated queues that have
been created, but I would like to change their default properties, i.e.
size, limit-policy e.t.c.

But I do not see away of doing this, is it possible?

I would have thought qpid-route would allow something like

qpid-route add dynamic broker2 broker1 some.exchange.name
--queue-argument limit-policy=ring --queue-argument size=500M

I am finding that the default 100M queue size is two small for my needs,
so any help/advice would be appreciated.

Clive