qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.28 release update - beta is available
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:43:19 GMT
Hi Justin,

I would like to request inclusion of QPID-5669 and QPID-5694 in Qpid
0.28.  Reviews are https://reviews.apache.org/r/20122/ and
https://reviews.apache.org/r/20319/ respectively.

The former fixes a frequent bug seen on shutting down AMQP 1.0 client
connections on Windows.  The latter prevents regression of AMQP 0-10
server SSL connection shutdown resulting from the former, again only
on Windows.  The server SSL bug has actually been around for a very
long time, but it's effects were benign (but wasteful) until the
addition of QPID-5669.

Cliff