qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to config c++ broker persistence
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:48:10 GMT
Hey smartdog it is *definitely* the cxx-devel that is needed. When I was
wondering why my system wasn't building this stuff I ended up tearing my
hair out for ages - which is why I modded the CMake to provide some
slightly better messages, but I still thought I was going mad 'cause I
was seeing the libdb-dev and it took me an hour or so of staring at the
screen before I twigged that it was the cxx-devel (TBH I hadn't even
noticed that in my repo).

It's been a little while since I installed these, but I think on my
Ubuntu box it was libdb5.1++ and libdb5.1++dev that I needed.

Frase