qpid-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Madinaveitia <j.miguel.mad...@gmail.com>
Subject qpid redundantly environment and high efficiency
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:45:49 GMT
Good afternoon, everyone.

I would ask for a recommendation or suggestion on how to set two (qpid)
servers in a redundant environment.

The scheme is as follows:

We have two jboss servers and we want to write all the logs redundantly on
two qpid servers with independent queues (but must contain exactly the same
records), we think this configuration con by done by two appenders in log4j
properties of each jboss, so each record is send to the 2 qpid servers at
the same time.

The question is.
what parameters of configuration can be useful to configure both the server,
memory and queues, to be as efficient as possible and to respond to a demand
for 10,000 records (or more) every two minutes.

any ideas?

any document that can serve as a guide?