qpid-users mailing list archives

From Michael Goulish <mgoul...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dispatch Router release 0.2
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:53:51 GMT
(sorry, am I late?  I was abducted.  Missing time experience. )

my vote:
  Nihil Obstat -- Imprimatur
  ( +1 )

I tested startup of 2-router network, 100 times with no problem

Also did 40 million-message load-test
3 separate boxes:
  * 1 box for 40 senders
  * 1 box for 2-router network
  * 1 box for 40 receivers.
  * messages are 117 bytes each

results:

  * 182,000 messages per second, round-trip, i.e. 364,000 transfers per second.
  * memory on routers not growing
  * the 2 routers used 34% of total available CPU on a 16-core box.
  * throughput on each ethernet interface was 21 MB/sec