qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:58:16 GMT
It would need to be done ad-hoc at present, the steps we use to generate
and deploy the maven artifacts using the Ant build for the components in
the main Java tree wont really work with the QMF bits because of the
differing layout and build they use.

This is something we will need to look at eventually as part of integrating
with the work being done on a Maven build for the main Java tree currently,
and especially as we then look to split the tree up going beyond that.
Unfortunately it will be a more involved process with the QMF bits as
unlike the main tree we will need to completely reorganise the existing
stuff in order to create a useful Maven build for them, so it wasn't
something I got to in my initial work or which Andrew has looked at yet in
continuing with it.

Robbie