qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:39:18 GMT
Given that these are .sh files, I think it reasonable for us to change them
to have LF eol-style in subversion... I'd imagine anything that ran on
windows that emulated a UNIX shell would handle files UNIX style line
endings, and it would make life easier for people using Cygwin by the
sounds of things.

-- Rob