qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:10:09 GMT
Is this a function of whichever svn client Jan is using under cygwin
assuming that "native" eol-style[1] for that platform is CRLF rather than
LF.

Given the files wouldn't normally work under windows except under Cygwin
perhaps changing the svn:eol-style of the .sh files to LF (rather than
native as they are currently)?

-- Rob

[1]
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.advanced.props.file-portability.html#svn.advanced.props.special.eol-style