qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Proton's new async features - any examples? 'cause I'm scratching my head!
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:01:54 GMT
I don't have examples yet, other than the SelectableMessengerTest in
messenger.py. I did just commit the doxygen API-docs for all that stuff a
couple of minutes ago, so you might start there. You'll need to do a 'make
docs' from a trunk proton checkout and then point your browser to
<your-build-directory>/proton-c/docs/api/html.

Have a read through of what's there now and let me know what questions you
still have. I'm happy to explain more, but I'd like to get a sense for what
gaps there are left in the docs.

--Rafael