qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Proton's new async features - any examples? 'cause I'm scratching my head!
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:21:12 GMT
On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Fraser Adams <fraser.adams@blueyonder.co.uk
> wrote:

> Thanks for your responses to the async questions - I've responded to the
> doxygen ones below.
>
> Cheers,
> Frase
>

>>> FYI when I tried "make docs" it mostly looks like it works but I saw
>>> several warnings:
>>>
>>> warning: ignoring unsupported tag `INLINE_SIMPLE_STRUCTS  =' at line 313,
>>> file user.doxygen
>>> warning: ignoring unsupported tag `CITE_BIB_FILES         =' at line 583,
>>> file user.doxygen
>>> warning: ignoring unsupported tag `MATHJAX_EXTENSIONS     =' at line
>>> 1166,
>>> file user.doxygen
>>> warning: ignoring unsupported tag `LATEX_BIB_STYLE        =' at line
>>> 1285,
>>> file user.doxygen
>>> warning: ignoring unsupported tag `INTERACTIVE_SVG        =' at line
>>> 1699,
>>> file user.doxygen
>>>

>>>  Hmm, I don't seem to see these. What version of doxygen are you using?
>>
> Ah, it's a fairly old version - 1.7.4

Ok, I'm on version 1.8.3.1, so that probably explains that. I don't know if
there is a way to parametrize the options in those files or if it is worth
doing so. I'm not really a doxygen expert, so far I've just figured out
enough about it to make it do what I want.

>>  and
>>>
>>> Scanning dependencies of target docs-py
>>> +-----------------------------------------------------------
>>> ---------------
>>> |

>>> It looks like your new API docs are created OK, but I've raised
>>> PROTON-535
>>> to cover it.
>>>
>>>  Did you do a make prior to doing make docs or just do make docs? The
>> epydoc
>> generation imports the swig modules so it needs the C code to be built in
>> order to run in its entirety, however it falls back to source only mode if
>> the import fails.
>>
>> --Rafael
>>
>>  I've just done
>
> make clean
> make
> make docs
>
> and it does the same thing.

That's interesting. I'm definitely not seeing that issue. What happens when
you run python and type 'import proton' manually? Is it possible your
PYTHONPATH and/or LD_LIBRARY_PATH are pointing you to an older version or
something? Your epydoc version might also shed some light on the problem.
I'm on 3.0.1.

--Rafael