qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jan Bares <jan.ba...@wood.cz>
Subject RE: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:51:49 GMT
No problem at all, I am on C++ broker and QMF GUI is nice gem, I should have look into it sooner.
I will also try to use ACLs but right now I am on other tasks too, will let you know.

Kind regards, Jan

> Hi Jan,
> for info I was planning on taking a look at this just now, but I've just
> done an svn update and unfortunately there have been a number of
> changes
> to the Java Broker Management API that have caused the QMF plugin to
> break badly. I'll get the Cygwin tweaks done when I manage to fix what's
> been broken.
>
> To be clear the main QMF API and GUI still work for the C++ broker (if
> you do just "ant") but if you do "ant all" to try to build the Java
> Broker plugin it's looking a bit sad at the moment :-(
>
> I'll get back to you when I get things working again - sorry!
> Frase

DISCLAIMER
________________________________
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated
by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS and in
the UK by the FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about WOOD & Co.,
its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard client assets
(incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/>
under section Corporate Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation
of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information
contained herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without
legal responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect
the opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders
should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which
are different from WOOD & Co. investment research opinions.
         This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that
you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation
or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that
to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may
monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).