qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: RFI in 0.28 - Adjustment to handle proton/qpid cmake changes
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:10:41 GMT
On 03/26/2014 02:31 PM, Chuck Rolke wrote:
> Author: chug
> Date: Sat Mar 22 13:57:52 2014
>
> Justin,
>
> This is a fix for late breaking changes to cmake.

Before making these it may be prudent to get a resolution to the
qpid-cpp -> proton dependency more generally. As it is the beta can't be
built against any released (or even released candidate of) proton.

I think we need to either fix the build to restore the pkg-config
approach to working order, or back out the cmake changes.