qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Message auditing in C++ broker
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:32:41 GMT
I've got nothing much constructive to add to this thread I'm afraid
except to plead:
can any features in this general vein be made extremely switch-off-able?

My primary requirement is for things to be as fast as possible, so
features that might interfere with that make me twitchy.

Basically I can tolerate moderate message loss and I run in memory
non-durable circular queues more or less universally.

In precis I'm fairly agnostic about this feature provided it has zero
impact in message throughput performance.
Frase