qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:01:01 GMT
You've just confused me now Rob.
 From what I can tell I've saved these files with UNIX style "\n" (0x0A)
line endings and I'm using the standard Linux svn client so I doubt
that's nobbling them into Windows style.

I thought that your earlier mail was suggesting that Jan might have been
using the Windows svn client and it was likely that which is converting
the end of lines.

So I'm not really sure what you are saying TBH
Frase

>>> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.advanced.props.
>>> file-portability.html#svn.advanced.props.special.eol-style
>>>

>>> On 10 March 2014 18:00, Fraser Adams <fraser.adams@blueyonder.co.uk>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>   Hi Jan,

Is