qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:25:06 GMT
Thanks Rob, that would be my guess too. I've just checked on gedit and
if you do
file->save as

It gives you an option Line Ending and the default is Unix/Linux when I
hit save there there was no change to what I had previously so I'm
pretty sure that I'm saving with Unix file endings.

Just checked with a hex editor too and I'm just seeing 0x0A, so I think
that what you are suggesting would seem about right.

Frase