qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Java Broker plugin change - was Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:47:47 GMT
On 07/03/14 11:38, Rob Godfrey wrote:
> Hi Fraser,
>
> sorry - I had it on my list for today to look to see if any of the recent
> changes had broken the build for the QMF plugin...
>
> we really need to see if we can integrate the QMF plugin into the Jenkins
> builds or something so we get informed when it gets broken
>
> -- Rob

Hey Rob,
I'm going through it now. I'm starting with the Statistics stuff which
seems reasonably straightforward to sort out.

I'll give you a yell if I tun into any issues - my first priority is to
get the number of errors to a level where my eyes stop going fuzzy :-)

There seems to be a change to the main plugin bit where there used to be
stuff relating to AVAILABLE_ATTRIBUTES I've not reached that bit yet,
but if you've got any pointers to the changes around there and what
needs to change that'd be a help.

It'd be good to get it into Jenkins, though I really wouldn't know where
to begin with that.
Frase