qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:31:56 GMT
Hi Jan,
Just looked through your Jira. I'm not familiar with Cygwin I'm afraid -
I tend to do all my stuff on a Linux box, are you saying that all I need
to do is something like (not sure the best place to put your tweak
without trying it):

WHEREAMI=`dirname $0`
if [ -z "$QMF2_HOME" ]; then
     export QMF2_HOME=`cd $WHEREAMI/../ && pwd`
fi

QMF2_LIBS=$QMF2_HOME/build/lib

CLASSPATH=$QMF2_LIBS/qpid-client-patch.jar:$CLASSPATH:$QMF2_LIBS/qmf2.jar

# Get the log level from the AMQJ_LOGGING_LEVEL environment variable.
if [ -n "$AMQJ_LOGGING_LEVEL" ]; then
     PROPERTIES=-Damqj.logging.level=$AMQJ_LOGGING_LEVEL
fi

cygwin=false;
case "`uname`" in
   CYGWIN*) cygwin=true;;
esac

if $cygwin; then
   CLASSPATH=$(cygpath -wp $CLASSPATH)
fi

java -cp $CLASSPATH $PROPERTIES
org.apache.qpid.qmf2.tools.ConnectionAudit "$@"

On 05/03/14 14:30, Jan Bares wrote:
> The shell scripts (/bin folder) use Windows EOLs and Cygwin's bash doesn't like it:
>
> $ ./ConnectionAudit.sh
> ./ConnectionAudit.sh: line 20: $'\r': command not found
> ./ConnectionAudit.sh: line 36: syntax error: unexpected end of file
>
> Switch to Unix EOL solves the problem.
>
> Please add support for Cygwin: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5604
>
> Kind regards, Jan

and regulated by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Slovakia by
the NBS and in the UK by the FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about WOOD
& Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard
client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website
at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate Governance.
>           Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation
of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information
contained herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without
legal responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect
the opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders
should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which
are different from WOOD & Co. investment research opinions.
>           This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that
you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation
or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that
to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may
monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).