qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:19:32 GMT
I had *assumed* that because it was was on trunk it would be on a
release - so I'm a bit confused if I'm honest.

I've just checked and the first branch it's officially in is

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.24/

Which is what I'd expect, not really sure what the score is with
releases, I tend to build from source.

I looked in the downloads section http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
at qpid-tools-0.26.tar.gz and noticed that this only seems to have the
python stuff in there currently whereas there are ruby and java
subdirectories of tools/src now too.

Frase