qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ broker monitoring and management
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:39:07 GMT
On 03/04/2014 08:48 AM, Jan Bares wrote:
> Is there any GUI based (web based) QPID management tool?

Yes, Fraser Adams built a web based console for QMF. We don't seem to
offer it in the releases yet (something we can fix soon perhaps, Justin,
Fraser?), but you can get it from trunk (or any of the release branches
if you prefer):

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/src/java

> I was looking at QMF and I have to say I don't understand what this tool doe.

QMF is merely the mechanism that management tools use. It is a protocol
on top of AMQP for managing things through sending and receiving
messages of a particular format.