qpid-users mailing list archives

From smartdog <jwjjj1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does qpid federation work with Azure Service Bus
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 01:18:06 GMT
This may be related:

When I turn on authN
/etc/qpidd.conf
auth=yes
realm=QPID

I got
sudo src/qpidd --daemon --config /etc/qpidd.conf --load-module amqp.so
--log-to-stdout yes --log-to-syslog yes --log-enable info+ --data-dir
/var/qpiddata
[Broker] critical Unexpected error: Requested authentication but SASL
unavailable

I do have a user.
sasldblistusers2 -f /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb
test@QPID: userPassword

I installed:
sudo apt-get install sasl2-bin
cyrus-sasl-2.1.26

~/qpid-cpp-0.26/build$ cmake ..
-- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
-- Could NOT find VALGRIND (missing:  VALGRIND_EXECUTABLE)
-- Could NOT find SASL (missing:  FOUND_SASL_LIB FOUND_SASL_H)

I think I am missing SASL but how can I get it?

Thanks.