qpid-users mailing list archives

From smartdog <jwjjj1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does qpid federation work with Azure Service Bus
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:59:36 GMT
Thanks for the reply, it is helpful. Ran into an issue with qpid-config add
outgoing my-out-link.

This is fine:
qpid-config -b 127.0.0.1:5672 add domain my-servicebus --argument
url=mynamespace.servicebus.windows.net --argument username=myusername
--argument password=mypassword= --argument sasl_mechanisms=PLAIN

This failed.
qpid-config add outgoing my-out-link --argument domain=my-servicebus
--argument source=brokerqueue --argument target=azuretopic

Logs show:

[Broker] notice Created domain my-servicebus with url
amqp:tcp:mynamespace.servicebus.windows.net:5672 from {password:mypassowrd=,
url:mynamespace.servicebus.windows.net, username:myusername}

[Broker] notice Creating interconnect my-out-link, {domain:my-servicebus,
source:brokerqueue, target:azuretopic}
[Management] debug Management object (V1) added:
org.apache.qpid.broker:connection:my-out-link
[Broker] info Using AMQP 1.0 (with SASL layer) on connect
[System] debug SENT [my-out-link]: INIT(1-0)
[Protocol] debug my-out-link read protocol header: 1-0
[Protocol] debug my-out-link Received SASL-MECHANISMS(PLAIN EXTERNAL )
[System] debug Exception constructed: No suitable mechanism!
[System] error No suitable mechanism!
[Broker] notice Interconnect deleted