qpid-users mailing list archives

From imran <imu...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid 0.26 AMQP 1.0 and .net System.Transactions support
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 10:01:29 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if the latest Qpid release supports System.Transactions,
I can see that the old WCF client did have some support for this but I think
that was pre AMQP 1.0. I have had a go at compiling qpid for windows from
source but I ran in to a few dependency issues so I haven't been able to
confirm this myself.

Can anyone confirm if there is distributed transaction support for windows
clients? If not is it likely to go in to a future release or would it just
be too hard to integrate with msdtc etc.

Thanks.

Imran