qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Can we set a message "durable" via JMS?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:59:56 GMT
In the JMS, the durability can be configured in the MessageProducer. It can
be done in two different modes. Either you specify the messages as durable
using the method setDeliveryMode() (
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/api/javax/jms/MessageProducer.html#setDeliveryMode(int)),
e.g.:

producer.setDeliveryMethod(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT)

or you can specify that when calling the send() method (
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/api/javax/jms/MessageProducer.html#send(javax.jms.Message,
int, int, long)).

Regards
Jakub