qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject 0.28 release update - alpha is approaching
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:57:05 GMT
Hi, everyone.  Trunk opened for 0.28 development three months ago, and
now it's time for the 0.28 alpha.  The schedule originally called for
alpha this week, but I'm postponing it to next week so we have time to
talk about it.  I will try to make up the time between beta and RC1.

I expect to produce alpha next week, around the 19th.  Alpha marks the
end of major feature integration.  Please let me know if there is
something you'd like to land for 0.28, and we can sort out how to do
it.

Thanks!
Justin

---