qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS AMQP 1.0 SocketException for rapid session/producer open and close
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:13:31 GMT
Should have guessed it was ServiceBus from your previous issue... I'm not
ruling out some sort of client issue... but as above the error you're
getting would point to the server side disconnecting for some reason...
whether that reason is a server side error or a client error is a little
hard to know without some more information from logs.

Cheers,
Rob