qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Moravec <pmora...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: how to bind exchange to exchange using C++ broker?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:50:27 GMT
Hi,
this is not possible. In any case, messages from producers get to an exchange. The exchange
checks what bindings match to the message and then it enqueues the message to all queues of
the bindings that matched. Every consumer gets a message from queues only.

You might to set up alternate exchange, but that has a different purpose: if no binding matches
the message, the message is re-routed to the alternate exchange.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Pavel