qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: The future of Qpid Management.
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:44:47 GMT
On 02/27/2014 05:57 PM, Fraser Adams wrote:
> Yeah I'm *relatively* content with how that turned out, as you know in
> part at least what I did was intended as something of a "statement" to
> illustrate that this sort of thing was possible and probably a good
> thing, though I won't pretend it's perfect.

The perfect is the enemy of the good! Your statement was certainly not
lost on me. In fact I would like to try something similar but for an
even wider set of brokers, and based on a more general model. I.e. have
an agent that offers a common view over a range of brokers, adapting
whatever management protocols and capabilities these offer.