qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Has the Java Broker plugin API changed again?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 19:41:05 GMT
Hey Rob and Robbie,
I've just quickly tried a rebuild of r1569501 following my previous
issue about the cpp stuff failing to compile. I haven't built for a
couple of weeks but I've just rebuilt the Java Broker and tried
rebuilding the QMF stuff including the Java Broker plugin and got the
errors below. It looks like there has been a change to one or other of
the Broker Plugin APIs. Unfortunately I don't have a great deal of time
to look at this at the moment 'cause it's half term here and I've got
family stuff. Kind of worried if something that's now broken has made it
onto the the 0.28 branch. I don't know when this got changed, but I
think fairly recently (sometime over the last two or three weeks I guess).

     [javac]
/home/fadams/qpid/qpid-trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/src/qpid-broker-plugins-management-qmf2/java/org/apache/qpid/server/qmf2/QmfManagementAgent.java:234:

cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method getSubscriptions()
     [javac] location: interface org.apache.qpid.server.model.Session
     [javac]                     if (session.getSubscriptions() != null)
     [javac]                                ^
     [javac]
/home/fadams/qpid/qpid-trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/src/qpid-broker-plugins-management-qmf2/java/org/apache/qpid/server/qmf2/QmfManagementAgent.java:236:

cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method getSubscriptions()
     [javac] location: interface org.apache.qpid.server.model.Session
     [javac]                         for (Consumer subscription :
session.getSubscriptions())
[javac] ^
     [javac]
/home/fadams/qpid/qpid-trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/src/qpid-broker-plugins-management-qmf2/java/org/apache/qpid/server/qmf2/agentdata/Broker.java:566:

createQueue(java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object>) in
org.apache.qpid.server.model.VirtualHost cannot be applied to
(java.lang.String,org.apache.qpid.server.model.State,boolean,boolean,org.apache.qpid.server.model.LifetimePolicy,long,java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object>)
     [javac]                             Queue queue =
vhost.createQueue(nameParser.getQueueName(), State.ACTIVE, durable, false,
     [javac]                                                ^
     [javac]
/home/fadams/qpid/qpid-trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/src/qpid-broker-plugins-management-qmf2/java/org/apache/qpid/server/qmf2/agentdata/Exchange.java:138:

cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : variable AUTO_DELETE
     [javac] location: class org.apache.qpid.server.model.LifetimePolicy
     [javac]         boolean autoDelete = (lifetimePolicy ==
LifetimePolicy.AUTO_DELETE) ? true : false;
[javac] ^
     [javac]
/home/fadams/qpid/qpid-trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/src/qpid-broker-plugins-management-qmf2/java/org/apache/qpid/server/qmf2/agentdata/Queue.java:144:

cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : variable AUTO_DELETE
     [javac] location: class org.apache.qpid.server.model.LifetimePolicy
     [javac]         boolean autoDelete = (lifetimePolicy ==
LifetimePolicy.AUTO_DELETE) ? true : false;
[javac] ^
     [javac] 5 errors