qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Listas@Adminlinux" <lis...@adminlinux.com.br>
Subject Re: Missing cluster.so lib um qpidd-0.16.7 Ubuntu package
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:05:54 GMT
Thank you Gordon!

I installed and could generate Qpidd packages with cluster.so. Corosync
and openais are not listed in dependencies for package generation.

I have upgraded my cluster. Nothing was changed in my setup. including
'cluster-username' and 'cluster-password' directives. But I got an error
when trying to start the cluster:

mybroker qpidd[26280]: 2014-02-07 10:29:48 critical Unexpected error:
unauthorized-access: unauthorized-access: auth_user_cluster@QPID cannot
publish to qpid.cluster-credentials with routing-key
(qpid/broker/SemanticState.cpp:489)

My logs: http://adminlinux.com.br/qpid.conf.logs