qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid 0.26
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 12:38:25 GMT
On 02/02/2014 10:48 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Hello, all.  RC4 [1][2] contains the proposed final bits for Qpid 0.26.
>
> If you favor releasing the RC4 bits as our official release, vote +1.
> If you have reason to believe RC4 is not ready for release, vote -1.

+1, I am in favour of releasing this.

I tested:

* the qpid-cpp package, built and installed against proton 0.6 and ran
some basic tests.

* qpid-tools, installed and ran against installed broker

* qpid-python (and qpid-qmf), installed and ran tests against installed
c++ broker

* qpid-java-broker, installed and ran some c++ 1.0 based tests against it

* python-qpid_messaging - tried to install using qpid include and lib
dirs as installed above. Had to hack the build to be able to do this,
out ofthe box non-standard locations don't appear to work; not a blocker
but lets get it fixed for next time. Ran 1.0 based tests over swigged
client.