qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Documentation of C++ Messaging connection URL?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:00:55 GMT
I'm writing a how-to document for the Apache.NMS.AMQP Provider (a .NET subsystem to provide
AMQP support to http://activemq.apache.org/nms/). I'm looking for a pointer to a description
of the C++ Messaging API connection URL.

The C++ connection options are easy enough to find:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/connection-options.html

The JMS Connection URL is declared at:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/QpidJNDI.html#section-jms-connection-url

I suspect that the C++ connection URL is similar if not identical to the JMS connection URL.
However, if one or more fields are different or absent then this assumption is no good. Can
anyone confirm this for me or point me to a description?

The C++ Messaging API needs a section as clear and direct as the JMS connection URL page.
I'll be happy to add that going forward.

Thanks,
Chuck