qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of C++ Messaging connection URL?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:53:24 GMT

Apache NMS uses the amqp:<some-address> form exclusively. The amqp: is what
steers the request to the AMQP Provider and it sends the string to Messaging
unmodified. NMS Provider handles AMQP Domain:connection.amqp-host-url host
specs including alternate hosts.

The big question I wanted to settle was if there were any options possibly
embedded in the connection URI/URL. It's hard to write that these may work
without actually trying them.

Getting this right saves me from spreading misinformation. Thanks for
your thoughts.

-Chuck