qpid-users mailing list archives

From Xiong Zou <zouxi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can you please help to clarify my doubts in HA cluster managing
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 03:24:05 GMT
Hi All,

Here is a newbie to QPID. I am planning to setup a HA cluster with the QPID
as its underlying messaging layer. After going through all Apache QPID
online documenation, I am unable to find the solution to my following
question:

   How can an Exchange on the Passive Node in the cluter knows that it
resides in a passive broker and need to handle incoming messages
differently that when it has been actived as primary node?

Can we get such information with C++ API classes? I have checked class
Connection, Session and Message. They seem not having such API calls.

Can you please help?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Xiong Zou