qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject 0.26 release update - RC3 is available
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:49:46 GMT
Greetings, everyone.

RC3 is now available from revision 1558617 of the release branch:

I'm now building and testing with the latest released version of
Fedora, 20.  It shows up a new failure in the C++ tests, ssl_test.
The C++ memory leaks in the store are also still present (and have
been since alpha!).  I'm looking into the SSL test issue now.  We need
information about whether the reported leaks are real defects as soon
as possible.

RC3 is not a proposed final candidate, for the reasons above, but I
will likely make RC4 one.  I hope to have it ready for a vote middle
of next week.

0.26 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.26+Release