qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can QPID JMS client for 0-10 and 1.0 coexist on the same classpath?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:11:11 GMT
Hi Jan,

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this but the two clients are independent
of each other and as you noted do use different package hierarchies, so I
would be surprised if this didn't work for any combination of the two. You
would obviously only be able to set the naming-related system properties
for one client, but you would still be able to supply the necessary details
for the other client (or both clients) via the more direct means in your
code.

Robbie