qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP 1.0 JMS Client hangs on connection.close
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:02:18 GMT
I agree that the JMS client should probably set close=true on the detach as
it never actually tries to resume, but I think that the correct response of
the C++ broker should still be to detach (perhaps itself setting
close=true) even though it is incapable of resuming.  The only other
alternative would be to close the session/connection with an error I think.

-- Rob