qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.26 release update - RC2 is available
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 18:34:56 GMT
+1

Tested by installing on a bare-bones Centos 5.10 VM (i686).  Unit tests passed, with one minor
nit:

Installed python tools, python client.  Built drain & spout C++ examples, all looks good.

The man page has this one interesting glitch:

   Broker Options
       --data-dir DIR (/home/aconway/.qpidd) Directory to  contain  persistent
       data generated by the broker

;)